2 a small pork sausage [syn: bratwurst]
The word Brat has several meanings:
- Spoiled brat, a child indulged and not disciplined.
- Military brat (U.S. subculture), an American who grew up with one or both parents in the military.
- Brat Pack, a group of young American film actors who came to prominence in the 1980s.
- Da Brat, a rapper popular in the 1990s.
- Brat, an isometric computer puzzle game released in 1991 in which you must guide your character safely through the level.
- Brat and Brat-2, Russian crime films.
- Bratz is the name of a line of dolls which started production in 2001.
- Brats, a 1930 Laurel and Hardy film
- An abbreviation of bratwurst.
- A Green Day song on the album Insomniac.
- The Brat, a 1931 film directed by John Ford.
It can be an acronym for:
brat in Simple English: Brat